Central Government/Public SectorProject Information
Creating a Coordinated and Responsive Indian Social Protection System (CCRISP).
PID : 48097
The Development Objective of the proposed operation is to strengthen the capability of the state and national governments in India to respond to the needs of informal workers through a resilient and coordinated social protection system.
• Improved coverage of urban informal workers through new schemes for street-vendors and housing.
• Improved coverage of informal workers whose livelihoods are impacted by climate change and disaster risk through greater flexible funds for forested and ecologically precarious zones through reformed funding formulae used by 15th Finance Commission.
• Improved targeting and dynamic inclusion through registry and delivery platforms for gig-workers and the poor.
• Benchmarking fund flows and impacts of Centrally sponsored schemes through ongoing implementation of expenditure review by Department of Expenditure and Development Monitoring & Evaluation Office (DMEO) NITI Aayog, and streamlining food subsidy bill through the Union Budget of 2021.
• Improved delivery of benefits to migrants through new applications to provide information alerts for One Nation-One Ration Card (ONORC).
• Improved use of digital transactions by informal workers for cash and social insurance through incentives announced for digital payments through Union Budget 2021.
Note: Please Download Project Document attached to this Project for more information.
Subscribe our annual Project Alert Service and get access to all similar Projects.If you are registered member, please fill in the subscription form below . If not, please Register first.