Project News Detail

Project No :198371
Project Title :Set Up A Manufacturing Facility In Telangana.
Company Name : Skanda Aerospace Technology Private Ltd
Project Detail :Skanda Aerospace Technology Private Ltd. (SATPL) said it would invest ?250 crore to set up a manufacturing facility in Hyderabad

While Rave Gears has 55 per cent in the JV, RVMT & Investors owns the remaining 45 per cent. The facility will have about 1,000 employees in the next 3-5 years

A joint venture formed recently between Raghu Vamsi Machine Tools (RMVT) and US-based Rave Gears, LLC, SATPL will set up its production facility at Adibatla. The production is expected to commence in January 2023

The US JV partner has committed to provide orders worth $9 million annually to Skanda Aerospace

The facility will become the first private company having capability to manufacture helicopter gears and gear boxes in India

The US firm, based out of Texas, is a design, manufacturer and system integrator of gears and precision drive trains catering to aerospace, Defence, automotive and industrial customers worldwide

It supplies its products to major OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) like Boeing, Bell, Collins, BAE Systems and Rolls Royce

Raghu Vamsi Machine Tools is a supplier of high-precision products and sub-assemblies to leading OEMs such as Boeing, GE Aviation and Honeywell

Project Location : Hyderabad - Telangana - India
Project Industry :Other Machinery
Project Estimation :Refer Document
Status :Announced