The Japanese ODA Loan covers the following components (except for telecommunication work and platform screen doors installed in underground stations in 5) and 6), and 9)).
1) Civil engineering
*6 underground sections among these 12 sections covered by the Japanese ODA Loan (8 underground sections and 4 elevated and aboveground sections)
2) Electricity and machinery (air conditioning equipment in stations, tunnel ventilation equipment, etc.)
3) Rails (rail and turnout installation, etc.)
4) Power equipment (overhead wiring and substation installation, etc.)
5) Signaling and telecommunication
6) Automated fare collection system and platform screen doors
7) Rolling stock (210 cars)
*Only this component is not limited to the above Japanese ODA Loan coverage areas.
8) Depot, etc.
9) Development of station buildings, areas around the stations, transport hubs, etc.
10) Consulting services (basic/detailed design, detailed design review, bidding assistance, construction supervision, support for environmental and social considerations, etc.)
Estimated Project Cost: 591,888 million Yen (Japanese ODA Loan (for the tranche II): 73,000 million Yen)
Schedule: December 2018 to August 2028 (117 months in total). Project completion is defined as the service commencement of all facilities (June 2027).
Note: Please download project documents attached to this project for more information.