Private SectorProject Information Establish a Steel Plant at Paunsari Village. INR 350 Cr INR 3.50 Bn
PID : 54853 Chhattisgarh-India

Project Detail:

It is proposed to setup a Steel Plant with the following facilities:
Establishment of 2 x 350 TPD DRI Kilns to manufacture 2,31,000 TPA of Sponge Iron.
Establishment of 4 x 20 T of Induction Furnaces to manufacture 2,64,000 TPA of Hot Billets / MS Billets / Ingots.
Establishment of Rolling Mill to manufacture 2,64,000 TPA of TMT bars / Structural Steel (85 % Hot charging with Hot Billets and remaining 15% through RHF with LDO as fuel).
Estblishment of 2 x 32 TPH Waste Heat Recovery Boiler (WHRB) to produce 16.0 MW Electricity.
Establishment of 1 x 36 TPH Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion (CFBC) Boiler to produce 9.0 MW Electricity.
Establishment of Brick manufacturing unit 32,000 Brick / day.

Estimated Project Cost for the proposed project is Rs. 350 Crores.

Note: Please Download Project Document attached to this Project for more information.

Subscribe our annual Project Alert Service and get access to all similar Projects.If you are registered member, please fill in the subscription form below . If not, please Register first.

(*) Mandatory fields
Select Plan Unit Rate Subscription Validity
Rs. 25000 /- 1 Year
Rs. 40000 /- 1 Year
Rs. 60000 /- 1 Year
Rs. 50000 /- 1 Year
Rs. 75000 /- 1 Year
Rs. 125000 /- 1 Year
* Service Tax As Applicable

Note : As Goods and Services Tax is set to be implemented from 1st July 2017. The transition provisions under GST law applies to all services provided by e-Procurement Technologies Ltd. to its clients on or after 1st July 2017 and GST tax rate and other taxes are applicable as extra for all services provided.